- backpack – a bag for carrying things that has two shoulder straps and is carried on the back
- stuff – materials; supplies; things
- handwashing stations – special locations where water and soap are available to wash your hands
- BC – here short for “British Columbia”: British Columbia (BC) is the westernmost province in Canada.
- reusable – Things that are reusable can be used more than once.
- to stash – to put in a safe place
- to throw something in the laundry – to put something with the things that need to be washed
- Students in British Columbia get reusable masks. How many reusable masks?
- Where should you keep your mask when you are not wearing it?
- What does Isabel say about sharing food and water bottles with your friends?
- What safety steps should you take when you get home? Name at least 2 things.
- How about the rules at your school? Are they the same as for Isabel? Name the things that are the same and the things that are different.
(Bron afbeelding: Shutterstock/Have a nice day Photo)